Thank you for visiting the John T. Gorman Foundation’s newly redesigned website!
The goals of this new design are to:
- Make it easier for users to access and navigate the site on both desktop and mobile devices;
- Present captivating images of real Mainers in the communities where we work;
- Offer clear information on how the Foundation works, with detailed pages on our priority areas, core funding strategies, and grant programs;
- Tell in-depth stories of the work we’ve done with case studies on the Enhanced Family Self-Sufficiency Program in Bangor, two-generation strategies in Washington County, juvenile justice systems reform, elder exploitation prevention, and place-based work in Lewiston.
- Offer helpful resources to inform work on our priority areas–including reports, data, and best practice research–with our frequently updated Resources page.
We hope the Foundation’s new website meets these goals and more. If it doesn’t though, we want to hear your feedback. Feel free to email Communications Director Andrew Colvin with your thoughts.